DUBLIN, Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Digital Talent Acquisition Market Research Report by Training (External and Internal), by Certification (AI Developers, Cloud Computing & Security, Data Management, and Web Presentation), by Industry – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market is expected to grow from $22,791.04 Million in 2020 to $33,498.78 Million by the end of 2025.
This research report categorizes the Digital Talent Acquisition to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Training, the Digital Talent Acquisition Market is examined across External and Internal.
- Based on Certification, the Digital Talent Acquisition Market is examined across AI Developers, Cloud Computing & Security, Data Management, and Web Presentation. The Data Management is further studied across Big Data & Master Data Management and Data Analytics. The Web Presentation is further studied across App Development,, Web Development, and User Interface Design.
- Based on Industry, the Digital Talent Acquisition Market is examined across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Building, Construction & Real Estate, Consumer Goods & Retail, Education, Energy & Utilities, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Travel & Hospitality.
- Based on Geography, the Digital Talent Acquisition Market is examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market including Accenture, IBM Corporation, Skillsoft Limited, ADP, Cornerstone OnDemand, Data Science Council of America, Engaging Ideas Pvt. Ltd., Hortonworks Inc., iCIMS, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Skillsoft Limited, Ultimate Software, and Workday.
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. The ongoing research amplifies the research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Digital Talent Acquisition Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market?
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Objectives of the Study
1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
1.3. Years Considered for the Study
1.4. Currency & Pricing
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Process
2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
2.2. Research Execution
2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
3.2. Market Outlook
3.3. Training Outlook
3.4. Industry Outlook
3.5. Certification Outlook
3.6. Geography Outlook
3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
4.3. Geographic Growth Opportunities
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing innovation and technological advancement
184.108.40.206. Demand of digital integrated talent acquisition systems integrated with CRM and ERP
220.127.116.11. Accelerating digital, video, and cognitive technologies to increase transparency and quickly find skilled employees
18.104.22.168. Issues related to complex datasets and widespread technological changes
22.214.171.124. Integration with AI and machine learning
126.96.36.199. Crowd-sourcing and growth in mobile apps offering easy access to the temp labor marketplace
188.8.131.52. Limited awareness and adoption
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market, By Training
7. Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market, By Certification
7.2. AI Developers
7.3. Cloud Computing & Security
7.4. Data Management
7.4.1. Big Data & Master Data Management
7.4.2. Data Analytics
7.5. Web Presentation
7.5.1. App Development,
7.5.2. Web Development
7.5.3. User Interface Design
8. Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market, By Industry
8.2. Aerospace & Defense
8.3. Automotive & Transportation
8.4. Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
8.5. Building, Construction & Real Estate
8.6. Consumer Goods & Retail
8.8. Energy & Utilities
8.9. Government & Public Sector
8.10. Healthcare & Life Sciences
8.11. Information Technology
8.13. Media & Entertainment
8.15. Travel & Hospitality
9. Americas Digital Talent Acquisition Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Digital Talent Acquisition Market
10.9. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Digital Talent Acquisition Market
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
12.1.2. Business Strategy
12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
12.3. Market Share Analysis
12.4. Competitive Scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
12.4.4. Investment & Funding
12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.2. IBM Corporation
13.3. Skillsoft Limited
13.5. Cornerstone OnDemand
13.6. Data Science Council of America
13.7. Engaging Ideas Pvt. Ltd.
13.8. Hortonworks Inc.
13.11. Oracle Corporation
13.12. SAP SE
13.13. Skillsoft Limited
13.14. Ultimate Software
14.1. Discussion Guide
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ojsjz
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets