SAN FRANCISCO, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global simulation software market size is expected to reach USD 33.9 billion by 2028, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 17.1% from 2021 to 2028. Simulation software is being used for training personnel. It is replacing the traditional real-time training techniques, which incurred huge investments annually for companies. The use of simulation for training purposes helps reduce training costs as companies need to make a one-time investment for software implementation.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is being driven by reduced training costs for personnel in various industries and sectors such as automotive, defense, healthcare, and electrical
- The service segment is expected to register a CAGR of more than 17.0% owing to the growing demand for customized simulation solutions such as design and consulting
- The cloud segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of approximately 18.0% over the forecast period owing to benefits such as reduced cost of implementation and ease of implementation
- The automotive segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to hold a major share by 2028 owing to the early adoption of virtual testing tools in the automotive industry
- North America is expected to account for the highest share, followed by Asia Pacific, by 2028 owing to the growing investments in R&D and defense in countries such as the U.S.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on “Simulation Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Software, Service), By Deployment (On-premise, Cloud), By End-use (Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028” at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/simulation-software-market
The software also helps enterprises minimize the production cost by enhancing the product development process. The need for developing prototypes and the chances of product failure are considerably reduced through the use of simulators, as the product is virtually tested for all possible glitches before the commencement of production. Furthermore, simulation-based tools help product developers reduce the time spent on research and development processes as it enables them to obtain a realistic view of a product or process under study or review.
Organizations across the globe are increasingly implementing the program and analyzing tools to enhance the entire product development cycle, reduce time to production, ensure delivery of high-quality products in minimal time, and reduce the overall cost to the company with respect to research and development. It requires a skilled workforce or personnel with the required knowledge and understanding. This is leading to several manufacturers being reluctant to adopt this technology as the need for a skilled workforce incurs additional cost to a company.
Grand View Research has segmented the global simulation software market on the basis of component, deployment, end-use, and region:
- Simulation Software Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Simulation Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Simulation Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Simulation Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Afric
List of Key Players in the Simulation Software Market
- Altair Engineering, Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Ansys, Inc.
- Bentley Systems, Incorporated
- Dassault Systèmes
- MathWorks, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Simulations Plus
- ESI Group
- GSE Systems
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Aerospace And Defense Materials Market – The global aerospace and defense materials market size was estimated at USD 20.74 billion in 2019 and is projected to register a CAGR of 4.0% from 2020 to 2027.
- Optical Character Recognition Market – The global optical character recognition market size was valued at USD 7.46 billion in 2020. It is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.7% from 2021 to 2028.
- Interactive Kiosk Market – The global interactive kiosk market size was valued at USD 26.63 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% from 2021 to 2028
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.