BANGALORE, India, May 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Online Tutoring Industry is Segmented by Type STEM Courses, Language Courses, Other Courses, by Application Students, Non-Students. The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecasts from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Education Category.
The global Online Tutoring market size is projected to reach USD 278 Billion by 2026, from USD 150 Billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 10.82% during 2021-2027.
Major factors driving the growth of the online tutoring market are:
- Increase in adoption by higher education students and corporate employees for skill enhancement.
- COVID-19 outbreak has forced institutions to go online to offer tutoring services to their students and learners.
- Technical advances and improvements in the accessibility of portable communication devices are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for market players.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE ONLINE TUTORING MARKET
The widespread adoption of online tutoring services by school students and corporate professionals is projected to expand significantly over the forecast period. This trend is expected to drive the growth of the online tutoring market size.
COVID-19 has caused schools all over the world to close. As a result, education has undergone significant transformations, with a significant increase in e-learning and online tutoring taking place remotely and through online platforms. As a result, there is a steady increase in the growth of the online tutoring market size.
For a better user experience, companies in the online tutoring industry are increasingly investing in trends like gamification. Gamification online tutoring is expected to elicit a game-like response and level of interaction from students. As a result, knowledge retention, motivation, and efficiency are seen to improve. This trend of gamification is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the online tutoring market.
Other factors driving the acceptance of the online tutoring market include ongoing technical advances and improvements in the accessibility of portable communication devices. Furthermore, in developing countries, government funding for digital teaching is enabling colleges and schools to deliver online learning sessions. Government policies like these are expected to fuel the online tutoring market size.
ONLINE TUTORING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to be one the largest online tutoring market share during the forecast period. However, because of the presence of emerging economies such as India, the Asia Pacific region is expected to see the fastest growth in the online tutoring industry during the forecast period. The acceptance of online tutoring services is expected to be boosted by government-led strategic developments, such as government-funded education projects in rural areas.
Based on type, STEM is expected to be one of the lucrative segments during the forecast period. A major factor driving the growth of STEM education is the increasing importance of STEM education among students, parents, and various educational stakeholders around the world.
Inquire for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-23Y2571/Covid_19_Impact_on_Online_Tutoring
ONLINE TUTORING MARKET SEGMENTATION
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
by Type, the market is primarily split into
- STEM Courses
- Language Courses
- Other Courses
by Application, this report covers the following segments
Key companies covered in this report are:
- Club Z! Tutoring
- Fleet Education Services (Fleet Tutors)
- Huntington Learning Center
- Pearson ELT
- Learn to Be
- The Princeton Review.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-23Y2571&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-23Y2571&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
– Private Tutoring market is projected to reach USD 392.4 Million by 2026, from USD 218.1 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2026.
– K12 Online Tutoring Market Breakdown Data by Type Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Primary School, Junior High School, High School, by Application STEM Courses, Language Courses, Other Courses and by various regions.
– Online Tutoring Software Market is segmented by Type Exam preparation (Standardized tests GRE,GMAT,MCAT,ACT,SAT,etc.), Licensing, Online courses, Private tutors, by Application Individuals, Businesses, Universities and by various regions.
– Kindergarten Through Twelfth Grade Tutoring Market is Segmented by Type Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Primary School,Junior High School, High School, by Application Online Teaching, Live Teaching and by various regions.
– Digital English Language Learning market is projected to reach USD 21030 Million by 2026, from USD 7440.3 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 16.0% during 2021-2026. China has been the largest consumer market of Digital English Language Learning service in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. China market took up about 49.74% of the global market in 2018, while Europe followed with 16.81% as the second biggest market for digital English language learning. Top 5 (Vipkid, iTutorGroup, Pearson ELT, Berlitz Languages, 51talk) took up about 39.37% of the global market in 2018. And their annual growth rates are unbalanced. The major types of Digital English Language Learning are On-premise and Cloud based. On-premise is the dominant type, accounting for above 64.22% sales share in 2018. In the applications, Educational Tests and Businesses segments accounted for 46.29% and 35.51% respectively in 2018. The remaining 18.2% were for Adults,Kids and Teens.
– Smart Lecture Capture System market is projected to reach USD 10900 Million by 2026, from USD 4137.1 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 14.7% during 2021-2026.
– Global and United States Online Language Learning Platform Market is segmented by Type English, Chinese, European Language, Others, by Application Individual Learner, Institutional Learner and by various regions.
– Corporate Online Language Learning Market is segmented by Type Cloud platforms, On premise, by Application Small enterprises, Large enterprises and by various regions.
Valuates offer in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports