BANGALORE, India, Nov. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The Mobile Learning Market is Segmented by Type ( Mobile Content Authoring, E-books, Portable LMS, Mobile and Video-based Courseware ), by Application ( Academic Institutions, Enterprise), by Key Vendors (Netdimensions, SAP, Promethean, Upside, Skillsoft, CISCO Systems, AT&T, Dell, Citrix Systems, IBM, Others). This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Educational Services Industry Category. It also covers Global & Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2026.
The global Mobile Learning market size is projected to reach USD 63450 Million by 2026, from USD 20640 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 20.6% during 2021-2026.
The education sector has been significantly revolutionized by technological developments in the fields of computers, cell phones and information technology. From paper books and pencils to E-Solutions, the education system is moving forward.
With mobile phones being an inseparable tool in one’s everyday life, mobile learning offers the ultimate solution to improve the overall learning experience by providing them with complete comfort in sharing knowledge and collaborating from different locations. Mobile learning solutions have also allowed mobile users to connect and communicate through their mobile devices.
Major factors driving the growth of mobile learning market size are, growing mobile and smartphone penetration and increasing demand for digital education are visibly driving the market for mobile learning.
COVID IMPACT ON MOBILE LEARNING MARKET
The ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) will significantly fuel the need for mobile learning solutions. The mobile learning market will gain momentum, with educational institutions conducting online lectures and businesses resorting to remote working strategies to ensure social distance.
Mobile learning technology is also being implemented by foreign organizations, such as the WHO, to support healthcare employees. The mobile learning app created specifically for healthcare workers by the WHO Academy provides training tools that inform them when treating COVID-19 patients to protect themselves from the virus.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Mobile Learning Market : https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-32S2175/Global_Mobile_Learning_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF MOBILE LEARNING MARKET
The growth of the mobile learning market size will be driven by increasing smartphone ownership across many developed & emerging economies. The transition from desktop-based learning has been facilitated by mobile learning, allowing users to access content on the go. These solutions are useful for consumers as they allow them to download lessons on computers or display them even when traveling online.
In order to create a unique and productive learning environment, Mobile Learning combines the classroom’s techniques and skills with the versatility and scalability of advanced mobile technology. In addition, all time and distance constraints are bypassed by M-learning, as features such as video lectures, VOIP and others can be used to impart information through the mobile device. These advantages offered by M-learning is expected to increase the mobile learning market size.
The growth of the mobile learning market size will be fuelled by academic institutions implementing advanced mobile learning technology for K-12 grade training. In schools, tablets and smartphones help K-12 grade teachers have a more engaging experience in classrooms, as they can connect students with enticing mobile learning portals specifically built for children.
Other factors that will accelerate the mobile learning market size are the rise in the adoption of e-learning in educational institutions around the world and strategic alliances between software manufacturers and content providers to improve e-learning.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-32S2175/global-mobile-learning
MOBILE LEARNING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
North America is expected to hold the largest mobile learning market share during the forecast period. This dominance of North America is attributed to the early adoption of the technology, wide availability of the internet and greater acceptance when compared to other regions.
Bandwidth affordability, affordable data plans, and increased awareness due to government initiatives are boosting the Asia Pacific region’s mobile learning market share. Furthermore, the introduction of 5G is expected to propel the mobile learning market size in the Asia-Pacific region. Implementation of 5G can allow students to seamlessly stream educational videos by greatly decreasing buffering time. It also helps staff and students to provide input in real-time, improving the mobile immersive learning process.
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Auto-32S2175/Global_Mobile_Learning_Market
MOBILE LEARNING MARKET SEGMENTS
Mobile Learning Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Mobile Content Authoring
- Portable LMS
- Mobile and Video-based Courseware.
Mobile Learning Market segment by Application, split into
- Academic Institutions
Mobile Learning Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America.
Who are the Major Players in the Mobile Learning Market?
Netdimensions, SAP, Promethean, Upside, Skillsoft, CISCO Systems, AT&T, Dell, Citrix Systems, IBM, Others
“We can also add the other companies as you want”
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32S2175&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-32S2175&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- E-Book Market – The E-Bookmarket size is projected to reach USD 38560 Million by 2026, from USD 16100 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 15.7% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the e-book market size are increasing digitization of books and its accessibility over the internet, availability of a wide range of e-book libraries, rise in the number of portable readable devices such as smartphones and emergence of digital education and interactive learning systems.
- Digital Content Market – In 2019, the global Digital Content market size was USD 167370 Million, and it is expected to reach USD 397390 Million by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 13.0% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of digital content market size are, increased consumption of digital content in various formats, high internet speed, increase in connected devices and significant demand for unique content platforms.
The digital content market is highly fragmented. In order to grow their user base and broaden their geographical reach, the major vendors in the market are concentrating on new product launches and M&A activities. While the growing number of connected smart devices will bring tremendous growth opportunities, market participants’ growth will be threatened by piracy issues in the digital content market.
Some of the top companies in the digital content market include Tencent, Microsoft, Sony, Activision Blizzard, Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, EA, NetEase, Nexon, Mixi, Warner Bros, Square Enix., DeNA, Zynga, NCSoft, Baidu, Deezer, Dish Network, Giant Interactive Group, Hulu, Nintendo, Reed Elsevier, Schibsted, Spotify, Wolters Kluwer, KONAMI, Ubisoft, Bandai Namco, etc.
- E-learning Market – eLearning Market size was valued at USD 171 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow CAGR 10.85% by 2025. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( E-learning solutions, E-learning system), by Application (K-12, Higher education, Corporate), Key Vendors ( Adobe, Blackboard, Cisco, Instructure, NIIT, Pearson, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2025
- Learning Management System Market – The Global LMS Market size to grow from USD 9.464 Billion in 2019 to USD 29.901 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.13%.
Major factors driving LMS market size growth are growing acceptance of digital learning, growing tendency towards BYOD regulation, and business versatility.
The Report contains segmentation by Component ( Services, Solution ), Function (Administration, Content Management, Performance Management), Deployment ( On-Cloud, On-Premise), Delivery Mode (Blended Learning, Distance Learning, Instructor-Led Training), End-user ( Academic, Corporate) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2025
- Higher Education Market – The global Higher Education market size is projected to reach USD 198720 Million by 2026, from USD 179350 Million in 2020.
Major factors driving the growth of Higher Education Market size are continuous advancements and rapid integration of new technologies, increased participation from developing nations, and new higher education institutes.
The Report contains segmentation by Type (Consulting, Implementation, Training and Support), by Application (Educational Institutions, Universities, Training Organizations, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026
- Digital Content Creation Market – The global Digital Content Creation market size is projected to reach USD 12780 million by 2026, from USD 11590 Million in 2020.
The Report contains segmentation by Type (Textual, Graphical, Video, Audio), by Application (Retail & Ecommerce, Government, Automotive, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Media & Entertainment, Education, Travel & Tourism, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026
- Corporate M-learning Market – Corporate M-learning Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Technical, Non-technical), by Application (Small Enterprises, Large Enterprises) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026.
- Mobile Learning Tools Market – Mobile Learning Tools Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Basic($29-129/Month), Standard($129-259/Month), Senior($259-459/Month), etc.), by Application (Large Enterprises(1000+ Users), Medium-Sized Enterprise(499-1000 Users), Small Enterprises(1-499 Users)) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026.
- Content Authoring Tools Market – Content Authoring Tools Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Video, Graphics, Sound, Other), by Application (Corporate, Education, Other), Medium-Sized Enterprise(499-1000 Users), Small Enterprises(1-499 Users)) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026.
- Online Learning Management System Market – Online Learning Management System Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type (Cloud-Based, Web-Based), by Application (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026.
- Digital Learning Market – Digital Learning Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2020 to 2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Primary and Secondary Supplemental Education, Test Preparation, Reskilling and Online Certifications, Higher Education, Language and Casual Learning), by Application (K 12 Students, College Students, Job Seekers, Working Professionals) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports