Everybody knows that marketing data is important to a successful PIM implementation. In this exclusive workshop we’ll explore the many types of data beyond marketing data that are essential to solving challenges with data syndication to channel partners, wrangling regulatory and case pack data, and managing the images and supporting files that accompany product data.
inRiver partner Verndale is joined by their customer DAP. Bringing DAP’s experience of their own inRiver implementation with partner Verndale as a backdrop for the conversation, there will be an interactive discussion on these additional data types and attendees will be able to share their own challenges with managing retail channels as well as ask questions and learn how Verndale and DAP managed the complexities in their implementation.
Takeaways for attendees include:
- Retail channels have complex data requirements that require experience to be able to integrate into your PIM solution
- On top of marketing data, regulatory data, case packs/logistics data, and image meta-data are core to making your PIM implementation successful
- It is key for the success of your PIM implementation to find the right partner that understands how to create a product data model within inRiver and that takes into account every type of data
Who should attend?
- People in the manufacturing industry
- People who are learning about PIM
- People just starting in their PIM implementation journey
- People with syndication or regulatory data challenges
- People looking to evolve their implementation to take the next step of their PIM journey
Please note that space is limited for all of our workshops so registration is not guaranteed. Applications for all workshops must be submitted by Tuesday, September 15. Closer to the event, we will get in touch to confirm your participation and provide you with additional details.
This session is brought to you by: