BANGALORE, India, Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The IoT Device Management Market is Segmented by Type (Private Deployment Model, Public Deployment Model, Hybrid Deployment Model), by Application ( Connected Health, Networked Logistics, Intelligent Public Utilities, Intelligent Manufacturing, Other), Key Vendors and Regional and Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Software & Services Category.
The global IoT Device Management market size is projected to reach USD 6254.6 Million by 2026, from USD 1838.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.6% during 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of IoT device management market size are growing demand for IoT services needs for digitalization, increasing investments in R&D activities for the development of technologically advanced IoT systems.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report For COVID-19 Impact Analysis on IoT Device Management Market: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-30W2111/Global_IoT_Device_Management_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF IoT DEVICE MANAGEMENT MARKET SIZE
IoT Device Management Market size is expected to witness healthy growth due to the increasing demand for advanced infrastructure management solutions that reduce manual complexities in organizations.
Increased adoption of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) for various operations has created significant demand for IoT device management market size. The rapid change in technology and the need for efficient management of connected devices lead to the development of solutions such as real-time analysis, security solutions and data management solutions.
A major development in the market for IoT device management is the introduction of applications in the industrial sector by digitizing the supply chain and manufacturing processes. Industrial IoT is rising due to a decrease in the operating costs of industrial operations. It also helps in process automation, increasing efficiency and eliminating manual challenges. The definition of Industrial IoT enables OEMs to integrate the advantages of IoT in industrial operations, raising the need to manage complex IoT networks in the industry. The introduction of device management solutions at this stage is important for the industry, boosting the demand for the IoT device management market.
The increase in adoption of Industrial IoT is, in turn, expected to increase the growth of the IoT device management market size.
Industrial IoT is being adopted due to its advantages, such as a decrease in industrial operations’ operating costs. It also helps in process automation, increasing efficiency and eliminating manual challenges. The definition of Industrial IoT enables OEMs to integrate the advantages of IoT in industrial operations, raising the need to manage complex IoT networks in the industry. The introduction of device management solutions at this stage is important for the industry, boosting the demand for the IoT device management market.
View Report Details Before Purchasing : https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-30W2111/global-iot-device-management
IoT DEVICE MANAGEMENT MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Integration services among the professional services segment are expected to hold the largest IoT device management market share during the forecast period.
North America is expected to hold the largest IoT Devices management market share. This dominance of North America is attributed to the infrastructural developments, heavy adoption of the latest networking technologies, and increasing penetration of cloud technologies. The United States is the key contributor to the growth of the North American region.
The Asia Pacific market is expected to have the highest CAGR in the forecast era. This is mainly motivated by the growth of infrastructure in the region and favorable economic conditions. In addition, numerous steps taken by governments in different countries to improve digitalization are expected to provide players with new opportunities for development.
TOP COMPANIES IN THE IoT DEVICE MANAGEMENT MARKET
Major players in the IoT industry are undertaking various initiatives, such as the formation of the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) for the standardization of protocols. This has also helped to boost the growth of the industry.
Some of the top companies in the IoT device management market are,
- Amplia Soluciones
- Enhanced Telecommunications
- International Business Machines
- Ptc Incorporation
- Smith Micro Software
- Telit Communications
- Wind River
IoT Device Management Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Private Deployment Model
- Public Deployment Model
- Hybrid Deployment Model.
IoT Device Management Market segment by Application, split into
- Connected Health
- Networked Logistics
- Intelligent Public Utilities
- Intelligent Manufacturing
IoT Device Management Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- North America
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America.
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-30W2111&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License + Covid-19 Impact :https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=QYRE-Auto-30W2111&lic=enterprise-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market – The global Mobile Device Management (MDM) market size is projected to reach USD 6097.8 Million by 2026, from USD 3133.3 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2021-2026.
APAC is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. This rapid growth is attributed to the constant economic growth, increasing the young workforce, and the usage of tablets and smartphones for business purposes.
- IoT Managed Services Market – The global IoT Managed Services market size is projected to reach USD 138.5 Million by 2026, from USD 68 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.7% during 2021-2026.
The factors driving the global IoT managed services market size are the adoption of IoT across the industry, rising managed cloud services, and increasing government investments in projects such as smart cities, among others.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Security Market – In 2018, the global Internet of Things (IoT) Security market size was 8930 million USD, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 33.81% during 2019-2025.
Cisco Systems is the top player in the IoT security market in 2016 with a market share of 9.30%, while Intel Corporation and IBM Corporation ranked 2 and 3 with a market share of 5.86% and 4.96%, respectively, in 2016. The gap in market share keeps on enlarged due to different strategies.
- Smart Manufacturing Market – The Global Smart Manufacturing Market size is expected to grow from USD 157,289.47 Million in 2019 to USD 314,839.98 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.26%.
- Industrial IoT (IIoT) Market- global Industrial IoT (IIoT) Market Size to grow from USD 65,452.15 Million in 2018 to USD 118,413.63 Million by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.83% During the Forecast Period. The Report contains segmentation by Technology, Software Type, Industry Type and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Global and United States IoT Devices Market – IoT Devices Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Future Forecast 2020-2026. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Sensor, RFID, Industrial Robotics, Distributed Control System, Condition Monitoring, Smart Meter, Smart Beacon, Yield Monitoring, Electronic Shelf Label, Camera), by Application (Manufacturing, Energy, Oil & Gas, Metals and Mining, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, Agriculture) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Bring Your Own Device Market – Bring Your Own Device Market size is expected to grow from USD 43,468.97 Million in 2019 to USD 99,000.11 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 14.70%.
The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Laptop, Smartphone, and Tablet), by Software (Mobile Data Security, Mobile Device Security, and Network Security), Solutions (Mobile Application Management, Mobile Content Management, Mobile Device Management, and Mobile Identity Management.), End User ( Large Enterprise and Small & Medium Enterprises ) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- IOT Sensors Market Size, Manufacturers, Supply Chain, Sales Channel and Clients, 2020-2026 – IOT Sensors Market size was valued at 14.9 Billion USD in 2019 and is projected to reach 58.9 Billion USD by 2026, at a CAGR of 21.7% during the forecast period.
The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Pressure Sensor, Environmental Sensor, Optical Sensor, Chemical Sensor, Motion Sensor, Others), by Application (Smart Home & Wearables, Smart Energy, Smart Security, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics, Healthcare, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Connectivity Platforms for IoT Devices Market – the global Connectivity Platforms for IoT Devices Market Research Report 2020-2026
The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Cellular Connectivity, Non-cellular Connectivity), by Application (BFSI, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Retail, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Market – In 2018, the Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market market size was US$ 164 Billion and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 38.62% between 2018 and 2025. The Report contains segmentation by Type ( Perception Technology, Network Technology, Application Technology), by Application (Artificial Intelligence, Connectivity Networking, Sensing/Sensors Databases) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- IoT Devices and Sensors Market– IoT Devices and Sensors Market Research Report 2020-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources
For U.S. Toll-Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports
SOURCE Valuates Reports