- Connects to all Bluetooth devices, including phones, tablets, smartwatches and PCs.
- Clear sound quality for calls, music, podcasts and video conferencing.
- Open-ear audio enables simultaneous connectivity and situational awareness.
Intuitive Touch Controls
- Two simple buttons with tactile feedback to access a number of useful smart functions.
- Answer calls, skip tracks, adjust volume and use voice assistants like Siri® by tapping your glasses.
- Access core smartphone functions handsfree while looking up and staying engaged, including getting directions, sending money with Cashapp, checking stocks and more.
- Custom lens fulfillment, including complex and difficult prescriptions, direct from Lucyd.
- IP56 Water Resistant (Splash and sweat proof)
- 6.5-8 hours of playback time, 160 hours standby
- High-gloss acetate lens plates and arms
- Featherlight fit at 1.25 oz. (wayfarer models) and 1.45 oz. (round models)
“We are thrilled to partner with Lucyd to grow their innovative line of style-driven, bluetooth glasses with incredible sound. Due to the stealthy design, you can’t tell there are great-sounding speakers and a microphone built into the frame. We think the product is ready for a national roll-out and we are looking forward to potentially onboarding one or more major retail chains this year,” said Shean Ferrell, CEO of D. Landstrom Associates.
Harrison Gross, Lucyd co-founder and CEO states, “We are very excited to be working with D. Landstrom Associates. For more than 40 years, D. Landstrom Associates has built a reputation of introducing exciting new products into national retail stores. With more than 90 five-star reviews, Lyte is gaining significant ecommerce traction through our social media advertising strategy and influencer marketing campaigns; we view brick and mortar distribution as a natural complement to this growth.”
About Lucyd and Innovative Eyewear Inc.
Lucyd’s mission is to Upgrade your Eyewear® with advanced, fun to wear, easy to use ergonomic frames, helping you stay safely connected to your digital life. The Lucyd brand and IP portfolio are exclusively licensed to and operated by Innovative Eyewear, Inc. To learn more, or order Lucyd Lyte, please visit https://lucyd.co.
SOURCE Lucyd Eyewear