NAATI or National Accreditation Authority of Translators and Interpreters is the only recognized authority for interpretations and translation in Australia. The organization sets high professional competence standards for those inspiring to make a profession out of translations. The organization is owned together by Commonwealth, State and Territory governments. The translators have to go through a rigorous translation and ethics exam. There is a very small percentage of Australian translators that actually pass these tests set by NAATI.
If you come across a Chinese NAATI translator, you can be rest assured of his level of translating skills for making accurate translations. The document will be translated to perfection, maintaining high standard of quality. Generally, we find customers asking for all kinds of translations. Let us see what kind of services are generally offered by these translation services, so as to meet your personal, business and communication needs.
Specialized services for certified translations
- License, certificates and Cards- Driving licenses, Graduation certificates, Marriage certificates, Visa documents, Birth certificates, Academic degrees and transcripts, Notarial certificates, Police checks, ID cards, Divorce certificates, etc.
- Technical And Scientific – Electronic product manuals, Experiment reports, safety manuals, Instruction booklets, documentation of Technical equipment, Scientific studies, Experiment reports, Data sheets, Engineering specifications, Mining documents, Scientific teaching materials, etc.
- Tourism – Migration information, Brochures and flyers, Websites. Menus, Hotel information, Tourist maps, Guidebooks, Casino gaming, Product descriptions, and other Tourism promotional material.
- Advertising – Online news, Print media, Newspaper articles, Interviews, Magazine articles, Online forums, Press releases, Social networking site content, etc.
- government translation – Laws, Policies and procedures, Educational material, Government websites and reports,
- Manufacturing – Product manuals, Instruction booklets, User guides, Advertising, Packaging, Safety information, Warranties, Product information, Quality control tests and Management System certificates, etc.
Hiring a freelance translator?
One often finds large number of freelance translators and wonders if they can be assigned the project. However, before employing one, just make sure if he holds NAATI accreditations and carries a good reputation. After all, one needs to tackle with the issue of quality control and it is a serious one where translations are concerned. So, the first good step is to check his NAATI accreditations, as this will point to his competency and professionalism. Professional agencies to hire freelance translators who meet their level of criteria.
Expert Translations for documents
If need of getting your important document translated, one has to be very careful about the translation services they hire. Look for a reputed NAATI accredited translator to start with. You may need translations of personal document, birth certificate, marriage certificate, driver’s license, diploma, degree, medical documents or any other document theta is important and needs to be used in different Government departments. Getting a document translated from one language to another is a professional task and the translation has to be complete and accurate. An immigrant to a new country often has to deal with complicated documents relating to State Licensing Departments, Customs and Immigration Officials, Lawyers, etc. At this point, one cannot afford a mishap or any errors with their translations.A certified translation ensures that there are no disruptions in the significant process.
NAATI Accredited Chinese translator
The Chinese language is a family of different spoken languages and the most common dialects are Mandarin, Wu, Cantonese and Min. All businesses in China are unusually conducted in Mandarin and the written language carries two major variations, simplified and traditional. The Chinese NAATI translator is an interpreter between English and Mandarin and a translator between English and Chinese. He knows how to interpret the spoken language and translate the written language. When looking for such a translator, just check out his experience and reputation in the market before employing. He should be an expert with certified translation and be confident of handling any kinds of documents.