Business-to-consumer ecommerce in France is expected to reach a turn out of 104.2 billion euros by the end of 2019. This findings from Ecommerce Foundation would mean an increase of 12.5 percent compared to the situation last year when ecommerce in France was worth 92.6 billion euros.
It will probably be the first time since 2014 that the growth rate of French e-commerce will be below 13 percent.
Amazon leads in online store purchases in France, with a turn out of 2.19 billion euros in revenue last year.
Below is a list of the top 10 biggest online retailers and their tax returns in France in 2018:
- Amazon 2.185 billion euros
- Cdiscount. 2.075 billion euros
- Vente-Privee 1.885 billion euros
- Auchan 1.318 billion euros
- Apple 820 million euros
- Fnac 675 million euros
- Showroomprivé 588 million euros
- La Redoute 533 million euros
- Carrefour 494 million euros
- Zalando 472. million euros
For more information visit : Ecommerce in France.