BOSTON, Aug. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Bulbs.com, the online authority in LED Lighting continues to expand its rebate distribution partnerships with utility companies across the United States.
Bulbs.com announces its newly approved distributor partnership with PECO, An Exelon Company in Philadelphia for commercial and industrial customers. Eligible PECO customers can now receive instant rebates on a large assortment of LED products when purchasing from Bulbs.com. A couple of items to note:
- Bulbs.com is the largest ecommerce distributor approved for this program, helping to make your LED purchases easier
- Bulbs.com is now an approved distributor with three utilities in Pennsylvania – PECO, PPL and Duquesne Light Company
- Instant rebates are available on a large assortment of LED lamps, fixtures and exit signs
- Rebate savings up to 85% per item on qualified products
- Rebates include Energy Star and DLC approved Linear (T8), reflectors, A-lamps, MRs, ceiling troffers, low/high bay fixtures and exterior fixtures.
Utility rebates can be a big boost for helping businesses reduce the cost of lighting projects. Customers can save up to 85% on the initial cost of the bulbs and then continue saving up to 75% on their lighting energy costs during the lifetime of the bulbs or fixtures. Other benefits from LEDs include:
- HVAC cost savings due to lower heat emissions from LED lighting
- Lower maintenance and replacement costs from the longer life of LEDs
- Higher worker productivity from improved quality of lighting
- Safety and security benefits from improved quality of lighting
Bulbs.com works closely with many utility companies like Duke Energy, MassSave and CPS Energy, throughout the United States everyday as an approved distribution partner. In fact no other e-commerce lighting distributor works with as many utility companies across as many states as Bulbs.com. Eligible commercial and industrial customers can now receive instant rebates on their LED lighting purchases from 28 utility companies across the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Commercial and Industrial customers can also benefit from Bulbs.com’s exclusive “Buy n Try” program. Customers can try out a few LED lamps risk free before committing to a larger purchase, insuring they make the right selection every time. Bulbs.com is committed to deliver the highest level of service to its customers, helping it earn the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
To learn more about utility rebate incentives visit bulbs.com/rebates or call a Certified Lighting Specialist at 888.455.2800. Certified Lighting Specialists and utility rebate professionals can provide more information about the best way to transition to energy efficient LED lighting.
Bulbs.com is headquartered in Worcester, MA and is a leading online supplier of LED lighting products. Established in August 1999, Bulbs.com provides lighting products to over 200,000 commercial customers operating across 300,000 global locations in the hospitality, retail, property management, healthcare, manufacturing, government, education, industrial and municipal sectors. For more information visit bulbs.com.